[Frama-c-discuss] Could I disable acsl/rte/wp annotation in value analysis? or treat all property to be valid in value analysis?

  • Subject: [Frama-c-discuss] Could I disable acsl/rte/wp annotation in value analysis? or treat all property to be valid in value analysis?
  • From: abiao.yang at gmail.com (David Yang)
  • Date: Mon, 9 Sep 2013 01:23:29 +0800

Hi,

When i using the following command to analysis the function in test.c(code
is following):
frama-c-gui -lib-entry -main example test.c -val

the code below the line 5 is dead code. I understand that it is because the
default context-width is 2. So line 5 is out of bound memory access.

But i want to analysis the function by not treat all code to be dead code
and continue the value analysis procedure.

So here is my question:

1. Whether I can perform value analysis by not enable the acsl,rte or wp
annotation?

2. Whether I can perform value analysis by treat all properties to be valid?

3. Whether I can modify the property status programmatically and then
perform the value analysis once again?

/* test.c */
int example(int *A, int size){  //1
  int sum=0;       //2