[Frama-c-discuss] Patch for ocaml 4.01.0

  • Subject: [Frama-c-discuss] Patch for ocaml 4.01.0
  • From: loganjerry at gmail.com (Jerry James)
  • Date: Tue, 17 Sep 2013 12:00:17 -0600

Fedora Rawhide updated to OCaml 4.01.0 a few days ago.  We've been
rebuilding ocaml packages ever since.  I got to Frama-C last night,
and found I needed to patch a few things to get a good build.  The
attached patch addresses the following.
- There are two vlogic_info_decl methods in src/kernel/file.ml.  OCaml
4.01.0 considers that an error, so this patch combines them.
- The Set signature now includes a find method.  This had to be added
to src/lib/hptset.ml(i), src/lib/setWithNearest.ml, and
src/wp/qed/src/idxset.ml.
- OCaml 4.01.0 became confused by the order of "with" clauses in
src/memory_state/cvalue.mli.  It complained that the Map fields did
not have the same type.  The fix was to swap the order of the clauses,
as shown in the patch.

I'm sure this patch could be improved in a number of ways, by somebody
who is actually a competent ocaml programmer (i.e., not me).  Regards,
--
Jerry James
http://www.jamezone.org/