[Frama-c-discuss] Patch for ocaml 4.01.0

Hello,

Le mar. 17 sept. 2013 12:00:17 CEST,
Jerry James <loganjerry at gmail.com> a ?crit :

> Fedora Rawhide updated to OCaml 4.01.0 a few days ago.  We've been
> rebuilding ocaml packages ever since.  I got to Frama-C last night,
> and found I needed to patch a few things to get a good build.  The
> attached patch addresses the following.

Many thanks for the report, and for taking care of packaging Frama-C
for Fedora. As a matter of fact, these issues are already fixed in the
development version, and a patch is also available in the opam package
of Frama-C
(https://github.com/OCamlPro/opam-repository/blob/master/packages/frama-c.20130601/files/4.01-compat.patch).
It is pretty similar to yours, except for the implementation of find in
hptset, where yours return directly its argument (in case it is in the
set), while find_key will return the representative of its equivalence
class according to the comparison function, which can be quite
different when doing some hashconsing.

E tutto per oggi, a la prossima volta.
Virgile