[Frama-c-discuss] Opening GUI on a specific file and function?

  • Subject: [Frama-c-discuss] Opening GUI on a specific file and function?
  • From: dmentre at linux-france.org (David MENTRE)
  • Date: Fri, 25 Apr 2014 17:28:37 +0200

Hello,

For a demonstration involving Frama-C, I would like to open the Frama-C
GUI (frama-c-gui) on a specific function of a specific file, i.e. the
same result as selecting the file in the upper left panel and then the
wanted function in the sub-menu.

Is it possible to do that directly from the command line?

I know about the -load option that allows me to load a given state of
Frama-C with proofs, files and so on. The GUI remembers the positions of
the panels. But I found no way to tell the GUI to open a given function
of a given file.

Best regards,
david