[Frama-c-discuss] How to re-run command-line analyses?

  • Subject: [Frama-c-discuss] How to re-run command-line analyses?
  • From: kahl at cas.mcmaster.ca (Wolfram Kahl)
  • Date: Tue, 11 Feb 2014 13:52:08 -0500

For basic Frama-C use, I start it with

   frama-c-gui -wp -wp-rte MyModule.c

. After looking at the GUI for a while,
I then edit the file, and press ``Reparse'',
which parses my edits (and inserts RTE annotations),
but does nothing else WP-wise --- I have to press
``Prove annotation by WP'' for every annotation.

If I select Analyses ---> WP --> Execute,
the source panel shows only
  o Please select a file in the left panel
  o or start a new project.''
, but never any code nor annotations.

How can I re-run the initial command-line analyses ``-wp -wp-rte''
after Reparse? I find nothing in the manuals.

Therefore, my normal course of action is to just Exit
the current Frama-C-GUI, and restart it from the command-line.
I there a better way?

Wolfram