Frama-C-discuss mailing list archives
This page gathers the archives of the old Frama-C-discuss archives, that was hosted by Inria's gforge before its demise at the end of 2020. To search for mails newer than September 2020, please visit the page of the new mailing list on Renater.
[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[Frama-c-discuss] how to operate on the type of Locations.Zone.map_t ?
- Subject: [Frama-c-discuss] how to operate on the type of Locations.Zone.map_t ?
- From: abiao.yang at gmail.com (David Yang)
- Date: Wed, 8 Jan 2014 21:48:13 +0800
Dear all, The module Locations.Zone has define a type map_t " type map_t type tt = Top of Base.SetLattice.t * Origin.t | Map of Locations.Zone.map_t " Could anybody help me on how to operate (or iter) the map_t type? I can't find any functions in module Locations.Zone to operate on this type. Thank you very much. -david
- Prev by Date: [Frama-c-discuss] Could it possible to change the if statement state then re-do value analysis programmatically?
- Next by Date: [Frama-c-discuss] [wp] unproved goals for strlen() function
- Previous by thread: [Frama-c-discuss] Could I get the statement that caused the dead code programatically?
- Next by thread: [Frama-c-discuss] [wp] unproved goals for strlen() function