[Frama-c-discuss] assigns \from supported in WP?

  • Subject: [Frama-c-discuss] assigns \from supported in WP?
  • From: loic.correnson at cea.fr (Loïc Correnson)
  • Date: Fri, 31 Jan 2014 15:15:16 +0100

Well,

There is an article from our lab?[1] describing (and proving the soundness of) a method for verifying ?\from` specifications with WP. A prototype of the solution was implemented in the past. However, with the recent refactoring of WP internals, we were obliged to temporary disconnect it from the maintained code. In the meanwhile, other solutions have been envisioned to address this issue.

Today, we technically have no ready-to-implement solution for proving \from using WP.
However, it seems to be possible, although with heavy developments.

Regards,
	L. Correnson

[1] Pascal Cuoq, Benjamin Monate, Anne Pacalet and Virgile Prevosto
Functional Dependencies of C Functions via Weakest Pre-Conditions
Software Tools for Technology Transfer, 13:5, October 2011

https://bts.frama-c.com/dokuwiki/doku.php?id=mantis:frama-c:functional_dependencies

Le 30 janv. 2014 ? 18:49, Dharmalingam Ganesan <dganesan at fc-md.umd.edu> a ?crit :