Frama-C-discuss mailing list archives
This page gathers the archives of the old Frama-C-discuss archives, that was hosted by Inria's gforge before its demise at the end of 2020. To search for mails newer than September 2020, please visit the page of the new mailing list on Renater.
[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[Frama-c-discuss] Math functions in WP Plugin
- Subject: [Frama-c-discuss] Math functions in WP Plugin
- From: frank at dordowsky.de (Frank Dordowsky)
- Date: Sat, 7 Jun 2014 12:57:05 +0200 (CEST)
- In-reply-to: <3EBD9B01-F741-491F-BB12-AC948575C8B7@cea.fr>
- References: <alpine.LNX.email@example.com> <3EBD9B01-F741-491F-BB12-AC948575C8B7@cea.fr>
Thanks for the hint. I understand that I need definitions of the math functions for alt-ergo, coq, etc (*.mlw files). I am using Alt-Ergo. Are these definitions available somewhere? Frank
- Prev by Date: [Frama-c-discuss] Windows version of Frama-C Neon?
- Next by Date: [Frama-c-discuss] Prove mean()
- Previous by thread: [Frama-c-discuss] Math functions in WP Plugin
- Next by thread: [Frama-c-discuss] Can i keep WP-proofs while working on other code/annotations?