[Frama-c-discuss] query regarding size of file

  • Subject: [Frama-c-discuss] query regarding size of file
  • From: mitra2270 at gmail.com (sowmya mitra Attaluri)
  • Date: Tue, 4 Aug 2015 14:58:38 +0530

We are experimenting on Frama-C Neon version for our project related
code. Depending on the code we are writing annotations in ACSL and
giving the annotated file to Frama-C WP plugin . However, the problem
we are facing is that if the predicates plus global annotations which
when are exceeding 22 it is giving a message " Cannot display more
than 21 globals , skipping end of file", and hence we are not able to
see the rest of file and results. Is there any solution to this
problem. Do the predicates fall under global annotations? What are the
possible methods to overcome this problem, kindly suggest a solution.

Thanking You,

A.Sowmya Mitra