[Frama-c-discuss] Fwd: Re: [Why3-club] frama-c/wp

  • Subject: [Frama-c-discuss] Fwd: Re: [Why3-club] frama-c/wp
  • From: Claude.Marche at inria.fr (Claude Marche)
  • Date: Tue, 13 Jan 2015 07:40:13 +0100

[forward to Frama-C list, since it is more related to Wp plugin than
Why3, and it might be useful for other Frama-C users]

Indeed, the syntax for the Why3 command line changed significantly since
version 0.84. Until a new Frama-C/Wp is released, the small scripts
provided by Khairul are probably good work-arounds. Beware anyway that
there might be other use cases from Wp that might be needed to handle in
those scripts (I mean, apart from handling specifically the options
--list-provers and -I)

- Claude