[Frama-c-discuss] ReBuild the source file

Hello,

On 06/04/2015 02:16 PM, Gaurav Tripathi wrote:
> If I modify the code and if I have to rebuild and create an executable,
> how can I do that?
>
> Is there any procedure given by Frama-C to rebuild my code and create
> executable ?
>
> What are the steps that are required to create an executable ?

Frama-C is **not** a compiler. You can't generate an executable from
this tool. The standard way is to generate a new source code and then to
use your favorite C compiler to compile it as follow:

$ frama-c <c files and options> -then -print -ocode generated.c
$ gcc <compilation options> generated.c

Hope this helps,
Julien
--