[Frama-c-discuss] Error while compilation and installation of frama-c-sodium-20150201

Check (at least) that i686-w64-mingw-as is installed and in your path.
 It might be in \mingw\bin if I believe what responses to very similar
problems have told when searching for them.

On Fri, Jun 5, 2015 at 5:57 AM, Gaurav Tripathi <tripathigaurav.gt at gmail.com