[Frama-c-discuss] "ACSL by Example" for Sodium

  • Subject: [Frama-c-discuss] "ACSL by Example" for Sodium
  • From: jens.gerlach at fokus.fraunhofer.de (Gerlach, Jens)
  • Date: Thu, 19 Mar 2015 13:22:02 +0000

Dear Frama-C users,

the verification group at Fraunhofer FOKUS is pleased to announce a new version of ?ACSL by Example?.
You can download it from

	http://www.fokus.fraunhofer.de/download/acsl_by_example

The examples have been verified with the Sodium release of Frama-C.
Thanks a lot to the Frama-C team for giving us access to a release candidate of Sodium and for answering our questions.
We would like to thank, particularly, Patrick Baudin who pointed out that some of the WP-options
we used are already included in -wp-rte.

On Page 4 there is an overview of the changes for this version.

During the Frama-C Day (http://frama-c.com/framaCDay.html) at CEA LIST,
I met several people who use ?ACSL by Example? for teaching or in their research.
Please write us about your experience with ACSL by Example and let us know (jens.gerlach at fokus.fraunhofer.de)
about your suggestions for future releases.

Regards

Jens Gerlach