[Frama-c-discuss] Standard C library specifications in the wild

I echo this inquiry.

In addition, if any group would like to participate in (use and
contribute) a public repository of ACSL annotations on widely used
libraries - as we are - , please respond to this group.

There are of course issues to work out. There are logistical issues such
as hosting location and copyright releases. There are also scientific
issues such as whether a common set of annotations can be widely used
for multiple tools and multiple applications.

- David