[Frama-c-discuss] Single (Trivial?) Assertion Not Verified -- What's Wrong?

  • Subject: [Frama-c-discuss] Single (Trivial?) Assertion Not Verified -- What's Wrong?
  • From: pmsf at lia.ufc.br (Pablo M. S. Farias)
  • Date: Mon, 04 Apr 2016 18:53:15 -0300

Hello, all.

Attached follows a simple function which I was trying to verify with WP
(Magnesium), as well as the console output generated by

   frama-c-gui -wp -wp-rte neg_to_zero.c

All annotations are verified except one, namely A3. It surprises me that
WP proves

   //@ assert A1: i <= i < n;  (first inequality obvious, I know)

   //@ assert A2: \forall integer j; i <= j < n ==> v[j] == \at( v[j],
Pre );