[Frama-c-discuss] A problem with math functions

Le 11/07/2016 09:30, Loïc Correnson a écrit :
> One reason is that many SMT solvers (if not all) lack interesting properties about trigonometry.

Yes, as far as I know, no SMT solver know about trigonometry. But there
are other provers available as Why3 back-end that do, and Why3 drivers
indeed know how to use them : MetiTarski, Coq, Isabelle/HOL

For proving floating-point programs correct w.r.t a specification
involving real numbers, it is mandatory to use provers outside the SMT
world.

See for examples http://toccata.lri.fr/gallery/fp.en.html

- Claude

--
Claude Marché                          | tel: +33 1 69 15 66 08
INRIA Saclay - ÃŽle-de-France           |