[Frama-c-discuss] Use Frama-C to dump all read and write memory accesses in a given C program

  • Subject: [Frama-c-discuss] Use Frama-C to dump all read and write memory accesses in a given C program
  • From: s.darabi at utwente.nl (s.darabi at utwente.nl)
  • Date: Tue, 11 Oct 2016 12:45:11 +0000

Dear Frama-C users and developers,

I am a PhD student working on the verification of parallel C programs where we verify data-race freedom of a program by checking the program against its (manually written) specifications. At the moment, I am looking for techniques which help me to generate the specifications automatically (as much as possible). In particular, I need to know all the read or write memory accesses in a given C program. Do you think I can use Frama-C for that purpose? if yes, can you give me some hints about how to do it?

Thanks in advance,

Saeed?