[Frama-c-discuss] Release of Alt-Ergo 2.1.0

  • Subject: [Frama-c-discuss] Release of Alt-Ergo 2.1.0
  • From: iguer.auto at gmail.com (Mohamed Iguernlala)
  • Date: Wed, 14 Mar 2018 13:55:06 +0100

Dear Alt-Ergo users,

A new release of Alt-Ergo (version 2.1.0) is available. You can
get it from Alt-Ergo's website:
https://alt-ergo.ocamlpro.com/#releases.

An OPAM package for it will be published soon.

In this release, we mainly improved the CDCL-based SAT solver to
get performances similar to/better than the old Tableaux-like
SAT. The CDCL solver is now the default Boolean reasoner. The
full list of CHANGES is available here [1].

Despite our various tests, you may still encounter some issues
with this new solver.  Please, don't hesitate to report bugs, to
ask questions, or to give your feedback.

Best regards,
Mohamed Iguernlala.

[1] https://github.com/OCamlPro/alt-ergo/blob/2.1.0/sources/CHANGES

---