Frama-C-discuss mailing list archives
This page gathers the archives of the old Frama-C-discuss archives, that was hosted by Inria's gforge before its demise at the end of 2020. To search for mails newer than September 2020, please visit the page of the new mailing list on Renater.
[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[Frama-c-discuss] Release of Alt-Ergo Free 2.0.0
- Subject: [Frama-c-discuss] Release of Alt-Ergo Free 2.0.0
- From: iguer.auto at gmail.com (Mohamed Iguernlala)
- Date: Wed, 13 Feb 2019 13:59:14 +0100
Dear all, Alt-Ergo 2.0.0 becomes free (distributed under the terms of the Apache License 2.0). The website is updated accordingly: https://alt-ergo.ocamlpro.com/#releases and an OPAM package will be added soon: http://opam.ocaml.org/packages/alt-ergo-free/alt-ergo-free.2.0.0/ Note that we renamed this version to alt-ergo-free to avoid any confusion or clash with already existing packages. But, the installed binary is still called "alt-ergo". Best regards, - Mohamed. -- Senior R&D Engineer, OCamlPro SAS Research Associate, VALS team, LRI Webpage: http://www.iguer.xyz LinkedIn: https://fr.linkedin.com/in/mohamed-iguernlala-71515979
- Prev by Date: [Frama-c-discuss] Release of Alt-Ergo 2.3.0
- Next by Date: [Frama-c-discuss] ERRATUM: SAVE-THE-DATE: June 03, 2019 - Frama-C & SPARK Day 2019 - New date!
- Previous by thread: [Frama-c-discuss] Release of Alt-Ergo 2.3.0
- Next by thread: [Frama-c-discuss] ERRATUM: SAVE-THE-DATE: June 03, 2019 - Frama-C & SPARK Day 2019 - New date!