Frama-C-discuss mailing list archives
This page gathers the archives of the old Frama-C-discuss archives, that was hosted by Inria's gforge before its demise at the end of 2020. To search for mails newer than September 2020, please visit the page of the new mailing list on Renater.
[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[Frama-c-discuss] ERRATUM: SAVE-THE-DATE: June 03, 2019 - Frama-C & SPARK Day 2019 - New date!
- Subject: [Frama-c-discuss] ERRATUM: SAVE-THE-DATE: June 03, 2019 - Frama-C & SPARK Day 2019 - New date!
- From: nikolay.kosmatov at cea.fr (Nikolai Kosmatov)
- Date: Thu, 14 Feb 2019 12:03:43 +0100
- In-reply-to: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- References: <email@example.com>
(ERRATUM: Date changed!) * Frama-C & SPARK Day 2019 * Date: Monday, June 3, 2019 Location: Paris, La Fabrique ÃvÃ©nementielle (52 ter rue des Vinaigriers, 75010 Paris) This one-day workshop aims at gathering both academic and industrial users of the environments Frama-C and SPARK, for sharing experiences and discussing perspectives.Â It is co-organized by CEA List ( http://www-list.cea.fr/en/ <http://www-list.cea.fr/en/)>), AdaCore ( http://www.adacore.com/ <http://www.adacore.com/)>), TrustInSoft ( https://trust-in-soft.com/ <https://trust-in-soft.com/)>) and Inria joint lab 'ProofInUse' (https://www.adacore.com/proofinuse <https://www.adacore.com/proofinuse)>). Best regards, Nikolai for the Program Committee of Frama-C & SPARK Day 2019 workshop: FranÃ§ois Bobot, Claire Dross, Florent Kirchner, Nikolai Kosmatov, Claude MarchÃ©, Benjamin Monate, Yannick Moy -- Nikolai KOSMATOV, PhD Software Safety Laboratory, CEA LIST Mail : CEA Saclay Nano-INNOV Institut CARNOT CEA LIST DILS/LSL, PC 174 91191 Gif-sur-Yvette Cedex, France Phone: +33 (0)1 69 08 71 83 Fax: +33 (0)1 69 08 83 95 Email:nikolai.kosmatov at cea.fr -------------- next part -------------- An HTML attachment was scrubbed... URL: <http://lists.gforge.inria.fr/pipermail/frama-c-discuss/attachments/20190214/ea786a4c/attachment.html>
- Prev by Date: [Frama-c-discuss] Release of Alt-Ergo Free 2.0.0
- Next by Date: [Frama-c-discuss] Upgrade of OPAM Frama-C to v18.0 downgrades Coq and Why3
- Previous by thread: [Frama-c-discuss] Release of Alt-Ergo Free 2.0.0
- Next by thread: [Frama-c-discuss] Upgrade of OPAM Frama-C to v18.0 downgrades Coq and Why3