[Frama-c-discuss] problem with frama-c to Coq inductive type definition

  • Subject: [Frama-c-discuss] problem with frama-c to Coq inductive type definition
  • From: dragan.stosic at gmail.com (Dragan)
  • Date: Sun, 21 Jul 2019 10:20:50 +0100

Hi frama-c team,
I have tried to prove lemma by the Coq theorem prover exporting ACSL model
and I have noticed the following error :
/*@ axiomatic example {
   @type model_foo_bar = foo | bar;
   @ }
   @*/
Inductive A_model_foo_bar : Type :=
| C_foo :  A_model_foo_bar.
| C_bar :  A_model_foo_bar..

Notice (dots) in the inductive A_model_foo_bar definition. It should be
(dot) at the end of inductive type.
Regards
Dragan