[Frama-c-discuss] [JOBS] New permanent Researcher position in Formal Methods open at MERCE

  • Subject: [Frama-c-discuss] [JOBS] New permanent Researcher position in Formal Methods open at MERCE
  • From: david.mentre at bentobako.org (David MENTRÉ)
  • Date: Tue, 4 Jun 2019 14:21:32 +0200

Hello,

My company, Mitsubishi Electric R&D Centre Europe (MERCE), is opening a
new permanent Researcher position in Formal Methods located in Rennes,
France.

MERCE is part of Mitsubishi Electric Corporate R&D and directly works
for various research labs and business units of the group to fulfill
their needs in formal methods or popularize the use of formal methods.
We work from first research ideas to production-ready tools.

One core goal of our research is to acquire state-of-the-art in Formal
Methods (on all the various kinds of formal methods) and adapt and
enhance it to fulfill industrial needs of Mitsubishi Electric. We have
many collaboration with academics through collaborative projects, PhD
co-advising or direct collaborations. We work on real, industrial
challenges.

Our research environment is obviously different from academic research
but as we don't work directly for a business unit it is closer to
academic research than business unit development. Rennes city is very
nice to live in. Our research team is small and growing in a cheerful
and open-minded work environment.

You'll find a more detailed announce with details on how to apply here
in English:
http://www.fr.mitsubishielectric-rce.eu/images/fck_upload/1905_Annonce_INS_EN_072019_VF.pdf
Or in French:
http://www.fr.mitsubishielectric-rce.eu/images/fck_upload/1905_Annonce_INS_FR_072019_VF.pdf

Fill free to forward this announce to friends or other relevant mailing
lists.

Best regards,
D. Mentré