[Frama-c-discuss] Frama-C 19 (Potassium) - beta

Dear Frama-C enthusiasts,

We have released a second beta for Frama-C 19 (Potassium).
We believe we have fixed in this new version all the regressions that
were reported to us.

As for the previous one, the new beta is available in the latest branch
of Frama-C-snapshot's repository on github:
https://github.com/Frama-C/Frama-C-snapshot/tree/latest
A tar.gz archive and the manuals are available at
https://github.com/Frama-C/Frama-C-snapshot/wiki/Frama-C-19.0-beta2-Potassium
You can also install it on opam using the following command: opam pin
add frama-c "https://github.com/Frama-C/Frama-C-snapshot.git#latest";

You are still encouraged to try it out and report any potential
regressions on this list,
on https://bts.frama-c.com or on
https://github.com/Frama-C/Frama-C-snapshot/issues.

Barring any new critical issue, the final Frama-C 19 release is
scheduled for mid-June.

For the Frama-C team,
  --
David.