Frama-C-discuss mailing list archives
This page gathers the archives of the old Frama-C-discuss archives, that was hosted by Inria's gforge before its demise at the end of 2020. To search for mails newer than September 2020, please visit the page of the new mailing list on Renater.
[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[Frama-c-discuss] Frama-C 21.1 (Scandium) has been released!
- Subject: [Frama-c-discuss] Frama-C 21.1 (Scandium) has been released!
- From: Andre.MARONEZE at cea.fr (Andre Maroneze)
- Date: Thu, 25 Jun 2020 17:31:20 +0200
Dear list, it is a pleasure for us to celebrate the 452th anniversary of Queen Gunilla of Sweden, in Scandinavia, by announcing the release of Frama-C 21.1 (Scandium). This minor release fixes a few issues in WP. As usual, you can download the sources at http://frama-c.com/download.html or https://git.frama-c.com/pub/frama-c/-/wikis/Frama-C-21.1-Scandium <https://github.com/Frama-C/Frama-C-snapshot/releases/tag/19.1> and report any issue at https://git.frama-c.com/pub/frama-c/-/issues. An opam package will be available soon. Best regards, -- AndrÃ© Maroneze Researcher/Engineer CEA/List Software Reliability and Security Laboratory -------------- next part -------------- An HTML attachment was scrubbed... URL: <http://lists.gforge.inria.fr/pipermail/frama-c-discuss/attachments/20200625/c927939f/attachment.html>
- Prev by Date: [Frama-c-discuss] cast to prove an assertion
- Next by Date: [Frama-c-discuss] Permanent Research Engineer Position at CEA LIST - LSL
- Previous by thread: [Frama-c-discuss] cast to prove an assertion
- Next by thread: [Frama-c-discuss] Permanent Research Engineer Position at CEA LIST - LSL