Frama-C-discuss mailing list archives
This page gathers the archives of the old Frama-C-discuss archives, that was hosted by Inria's gforge before its demise at the end of 2020. To search for mails newer than September 2020, please visit the page of the new mailing list on Renater.
[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[Frama-c-discuss] Frama-C not parsing unicode.
- Subject: [Frama-c-discuss] Frama-C not parsing unicode.
- From: juan at carrano.com.ar (Juan Carrano)
- Date: Tue, 19 May 2020 12:53:07 +0200
- In-reply-to: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- References: <CAPaxrGtSVh+J1ftPSz2naLZmW4+xLtnRQ+go8iSYYhMNemail@example.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Virgile, Thanks for the reply, GCC-10 was indeed the issue. I fixed the issue by installing gcc-8 (eventually I will get around trying frama-21) Regards, Juan.
- Prev by Date: [Frama-c-discuss] Eva plugin - asin function
- Next by Date: [Frama-c-discuss] Beta release of Frama-C 21.0 (Scandium)
- Previous by thread: [Frama-c-discuss] Frama-C not parsing unicode.
- Next by thread: [Frama-c-discuss] Frama-c-discuss Digest, Vol 143, Issue 17