[Frama-c-discuss] Problem with real division

Hello,

Excepting for the PO related to lemma div1, but Alt-ergo 0.8, Yices, Z3 1.3, CVC3 discharged all the other POs.
Command line : frama-c -jessie file.c
You can debug what's the matter with GWhy by activating "Proof/Debug mode" menu item and by giving a look to stdout.

HTH,
Dillon