[Frama-c-discuss] configure: gui: no (see warning about /usr/local/lib/ocaml/lablgtk2/lablgtksourceview.cma, /usr/local/lib/ocaml/lablgtksourceview/lablgtksourceview.cma)

Hello,

Le mar. 30 mars 2010 17:00:01 CEST,
aintest3f aintest3l <aintest3 at gmail.com> a ?crit :

> so i finally give up on source installation and just go with the osx 10.5
> binary from the site, hoping it would work well...
> but i can't seem to analyze and source, from frama-c gui, new project > add
> source > *.c > close. nothing happen, I don't see and source listed on
> frama-c on the upper left corner frame.

Admittedly, the labels of the button could be clearer in the dialog
box, but to create a new project, you should click on 'new', not
'close' after having added the files.

--
E tutto per oggi, a la prossima volta.
Virgile