[Frama-c-discuss] configure: gui: no (see warning about /usr/local/lib/ocaml/lablgtk2/lablgtksourceview.cma, /usr/local/lib/ocaml/lablgtksourceview/lablgtksourceview.cma)

yeah, I was really looking forward to these great and wonderful features
I've read about too and what you mention below, but it's no good if it's so
difficult to get it up and running. I might have missed it but I don't
recall seeing and reporting feature from frama-c. Having great complex
sophisticated analysis is absolutely fantastic but without properly
representing the analyzed data to the users...

Please don't take me wrong, Frama-C is probably great, i'm just providing my
feedback and my experience as a first time user...

Anyways, I was trying to recall why i didn't just go with the OSX binary in
the first place, thanks for reminding me, that's because gcc is required and
I can't get gcc binary for OSX.
/frama-c-gui -slevel 10 -val ~/first.c
sh: gcc: command not found

 ./frama-c ~/first.c
[kernel] preprocessing with "gcc -C -E -I.   /Users/ans/first.c"
sh: gcc: command not found
[kernel] user error: failed to run: gcc -C -E -I.   -o
'/var/folders/mp/mpvkt4ulGPCrouau9FIOAk+++TM/-Tmp-/first.c621e27.i'
'/Users/ans/first.c'
                     you may set the CPP environment variable to select the
proper preprocessor command or use the option "-cpp-command".
[kernel] user error: skipping file "/Users/ans/first.c" that has errors.
[kernel] Plugin kernel aborted because of invalid user input(s).