[Frama-c-discuss] Frama-c-discuss Digest, Vol 29, Issue 13

  • Subject: [Frama-c-discuss] Frama-c-discuss Digest, Vol 29, Issue 13
  • From: msrader at gmail.com (Mark Rader)
  • Date: Wed, 13 Oct 2010 05:37:45 -0500

Pascal

Believe it or not there were no patches necessary to complete the build.  I
probably need to add the Debian patches.  Because of the way RPM works, the
src.rpm file contains a copy of all source patch files, and automatically
patches the source then compiles the binary .rpm files.  As I said, it did
not require any patches to compile and integrate.

Mark Rader