[Frama-c-discuss] GUI - Opening a file (Windows XP)

Hello,

Le 16/09/2010 14:04, Vijay Suman a ?crit :
> The error being displayed on the console is that "Access is denied".
>
> Firstly, I do not understand the error. Especially, given that it
> created the file inside Temp

In addition to Pascal's answer, check that you have read/write access to
your Temp directory: that is the place where Frama-C generates its
required temporary files (like the pre-processed files from the .c).

> and the intermediate file was read by it before that.
> Secondly, it suggests using the -cpp-command option, which does not
> produce any output if I input
>
> $frama-c -cpp-command first.c
>
> But I do not know where to put this option when typing in the following.

As said by Pascal, -cpp-command requires the pre-processing command as
argument. Please read the user manual (Section 5.1, p. 23) for
additional details about this option.

Hope this helps,
Julien