[Frama-c-discuss] Pointer to Jessie input language semantics

  • Subject: [Frama-c-discuss] Pointer to Jessie input language semantics
  • From: Claude.Marche at inria.fr (Claude Marche)
  • Date: Tue, 18 Jan 2011 14:35:37 +0100

Hi all,

Thanks Pascal for noticing the mistake in the pointer to the PLPV article.

Coming back to the first request, Barbara wants a "specification of the
semantics" of the Jessie language,
and the 2 pages PLPV paper will certainly not answer to that.

Given that fact that even the syntax of it evolved a lot in time, I'm
afraid I cannot propose any up-to-date document.
If you have a specific point in mind, please ask.

- Claude