[Frama-c-discuss] Pointer to Jessie input language semantics

> Coming back to the first request, Barbara wants a "specification of the
> semantics" of the Jessie language,
> and the 2 pages PLPV paper will certainly not answer to that.

Sorry about that. My employer has adopted a strong stance against
proceeding publishers. As a result of the on-going arm-wrestling,
I wasn't able to access the paper to check it was what B?rbara
was looking for. Well, either that or my employer is paying ginormous sums
of money for me not to be able to access the reviews I actually need.
One of the two options, anyway.

Pascal