[Frama-c-discuss] WP - Verifiable annotations with some types but not others

Not really, I have not take the time to move to the Nitrogen version.
But I will ...

Regarding my question I tried also:

requires \valid_range(&b.val,0,1);

Which does the trick. With this solution, the two requires clauses are the only things that are not verified.

Arnaud