[Frama-c-discuss] Patch for OCaml 4.00.0

Hi,

On Wed, Sep 12, 2012 at 11:29 PM, Jerry James <loganjerry at gmail.com> wrote:
> I'm not sure I understand.  Do you mean something more is necessary
> than the addition of the reset and stats functions?  I added those two
> in the patch attached to my first message.

Unfortunately, something more is needed; sorry for having been a bit
unclear the first time. Without those additional changes, Frama-C will
compile fine, but the save/load feature will probably be broken. (In
fact, I'm not 100% sure that the GODI package is ok as is.) The patch
I was referring to is attached to this mail ; you changed Inthash in a
different way than us, but I think the patch is correct anyway. To see
if Frama-C works correctly, you can start "ptests.byte -show" in the
root compilation directory; you should not get any backtrace.

HTH,

--
Boris