[Frama-c-discuss] adding new provers to why3

   Another question arises when I use why3 is that there seems no source code(ACSL and C) tracing from given proof obligations. In why2IDE, tracing from proof obligation to source code is trivial. How to locate the corresponding source code for each generated proof obligation ?  Thanks..

best regards,
xiaolei

From: x_cui at hotmail.com
To: frama-c-discuss at lists.gforge.inria.fr
Date: Thu, 7 Nov 2013 22:24:41 -0500
Subject: [Frama-c-discuss] adding new provers to why3

hi all,
   I am trying to add Simplify-1.5.4 to why3 prover list.
   I copied Simplify-1.5.4.linux to /usr/sbin/ directory, and run the commands as it follows:

cuix at berkhoff:~/Downloads/why3-0.81$ why3config --add-prover simplify  /usr/sbin/Simplify-1.5.4.linux
Found prover Simplify version 1.5.4 (it is an old version that is less tested than the current one).
Save config to /home/cuix/.why3.conf

cuix at berkhoff:~/Downloads/why3-0.81$ why3config --detect-provers
Found prover Alt-Ergo version 0.93 (it is an old version that is less tested than the current one).
Found prover CVC3 version 2.4.1, Ok.
Found prover Coq version 8.3pl4, Ok.
3 provers detected and 0 provers detected with unsupported version
Save config to /home/cuix/.why3.conf

   Simplify1.5.4 is not detected by why3 afterwards. Simplify1.5.4 is only shipped as binary. I might missed some commands though.   Any suggestions on fixing this problem?

   thanks!

xiaolei