[Frama-c-discuss] counterexamples through Frama-C WP

  • Subject: [Frama-c-discuss] counterexamples through Frama-C WP
  • From: dcok at grammatech.com (David Cok)
  • Date: Mon, 11 Nov 2013 11:14:26 -0500

I've been successfully using Frama-C WP with alt-ergo, but I do not see
a mechanism for retrieving concrete counterexample information from the
back-end SMT solvers (either alt-ergo, or others through Why).

Just in  case I'm missing something, can someone more familiar with WP
point me to the appropriate options or confirm that reporting
counterexample information is a feature yet to be implemented?

If the latter, would such a contribution be welcome?

- David