[Frama-c-discuss] counterexamples through Frama-C WP

Hello,

> I was looking for a concrete counterexample (specific values for all
> relevant variables) of when it is false, which would require solving
> these inequalities for specific values.

For now, Alt-Ergo does not provide explicit counterexamples. This
feature is on our "todo list" as many users are interested in it.

Regards,

Mohamed Iguernelala.
Senior R&D Engineer, OCamlPro
Research Associate, VALS team, LRI.
http://www.iguer.info

Le 12/11/2013 16:03, David Cok a ?crit :