[Frama-c-discuss] New version of Jessie

  • Subject: [Frama-c-discuss] New version of Jessie
  • From: Claude.Marche at inria.fr (Claude Marché)
  • Date: Tue, 01 Oct 2013 15:39:28 +0200

Hi,

It is not a well-known bug, but at least I am aware of it. When using
the Jessie plugin, you should not add local variables in the "loop
assigns" clause.

So, in your example, remove the loop assigns and it will work.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

- Claude

Le 30/09/2013 21:09, Rovedy Aparecida Busquim e Silva a ?crit :