[Frama-c-discuss] New version of Jessie

  • Subject: [Frama-c-discuss] New version of Jessie
  • From: rovedy at ig.com.br (Rovedy Aparecida Busquim e Silva)
  • Date: Tue, 8 Oct 2013 16:08:16 -0300

Hi,

We did not understand what is the bug.

We have other examples with local variables in the loop assigns clause
and they run and the VCs are proved.

In fact, without the loop assigns clause the example runs, but keeping
this clause and without the the modf2 function the code runs too
(attached source code).

According to these tests, the bug seems not to be the loop assigns
clause. What would be the problem?

We are using the Why3 Verification Platform 0.81, Fluorine-20130601.

Best regards,
Nanci, Rovedy and Luciana