[Frama-c-discuss] installing Frama-C/Why/Jessie

David, thanks, your advice worked.

BTW, I was wondering if there is a way to tell opam where to install things.  Right now it has put everything in my home directory in .opam, but I am trying to configure this machine for multiple users and would like to put things in a central place like /usr/local.  Is there a way to tell opam to do that, or should I just create symlinks or something like that?
Thanks,
Steve