[Frama-c-discuss] Frama-c wiki and New version of ACSl by Example

  • Subject: [Frama-c-discuss] Frama-c wiki and New version of ACSl by Example
  • From: Patrick.Baudin at cea.fr (BAUDIN Patrick)
  • Date: Wed, 01 Oct 2014 11:40:41 +0200

Dear Jens,

I wanted to update the Frama-C wiki which already refers your document.
Good, the link is unchanged.

But, when updating the version number given into that wiki, I saw an
eventual problem with your document.
In section A.1 about changes, it is written that this new version is
"not yet published" !

So, are we allowed to have a such link to your document from our wiki?

Patrick.

Le 30/09/2014 16:13, Gerlach, Jens a ?crit :