[Frama-c-discuss] Average Problem

  • Subject: [Frama-c-discuss] Average Problem
  • From: sdavrieux at gmail.com (Sebastian)
  • Date: Thu, 02 Oct 2014 18:26:41 +0200

Hi,
Thank you very much for your previous reply.
I followed your instructions and I tried to implement the axiomatic Sum.
I am using "Frama-C Neon-20140301" with Alt-Ergo prover on Ubuntu 14.04.
I have tried to test it with a simple example but my axiomatic Sum
doesn't work and I am not able to find the error.
I have made a "functionTest" function that calls "testSum" function with
array elements that satisfy the requirements of "testSum" requires
clause, but the prover was not able to prove it.
I attached the axiomatic Sum definition, the "testSum" function and the
"functionTest" function.
Could you please suggest how I can proceed with finding a solution to
this problem?

Thank you very much.
Best regards,
Sebastian