[Frama-c-discuss] ReBuild the source file

  • Subject: [Frama-c-discuss] ReBuild the source file
  • From: Andre.OLIVEIRAMARONEZE at cea.fr (Andre Oliveira)
  • Date: Thu, 04 Jun 2015 14:59:36 +0200

On 06/04/2015 02:29 PM, Gaurav Tripathi wrote:
> I am talking about Frama-c source file.
> What if I change frama-c source code ?

If you modify the OCaml sources in Frama-C, you just need to re-run
"make", the Makefile will handle everything (usually). This assumes a
Unix-like environment (e.g. Windows users may need something like Cygwin
or MinGW).

Compilation and installation instructions are described in:
http://frama-c.com/install-sodium-20150201.html

--
Andre