[Frama-c-discuss] minor issue with Sodium source distribution file

  • Subject: [Frama-c-discuss] minor issue with Sodium source distribution file
  • From: mansourmoufid at gmail.com (Mansour Moufid)
  • Date: Sun, 17 May 2015 15:53:59 -0400

Hi,

The file frama-c-Sodium-20150201.tar.gz has some duplicate entries:

    gunzip < frama-c-Sodium-20150201.tar.gz | bsdtar -t | \
    sort | uniq -c | sort -n
       2 frama-c-Sodium-20150201/src/memory_state/inout_type.mli

where the second entry is a symbolic link to the first.  I don't get it
but this seems to be a common bug.  GNU tar ignores it, bsdtar doesn't
and fails.

I think the -h option of gtar when creating the archive would stop the
symlink duplicates from being included.

I'm building Frama-C with pkgsrc on OS X and I don't have much control
over the bsdtar command, so I would really appreciate it if you could
rebuild the archive for us.

Yours,
Mansour