[Frama-c-discuss] frama-c slice how to choose entry to get pragma ctrl

  • Subject: [Frama-c-discuss] frama-c slice how to choose entry to get pragma ctrl
  • From: tdjackey at gmail.com (tdjackey)
  • Date: Thu, 30 Jun 2016 03:00:51 +0800

Hi, I got some problem  about to get a CTRL slice;
I try to analysis OPENSSL

http://stackoverflow.com/questions/38107892/frama-c-slice-how-to-choose-entry-to-get-pragma-ctrl <http://stackoverflow.com/questions/38107892/frama-c-slice-how-to-choose-entry-to-get-pragma-ctrl>

so I use
frama-c ./ssl/d1_both.c  -main dtls1_process_heartbeat -slicing-value memcpy -cpp-command "gcc -C -E -I ./include/ -I ./" -then-on 'Slicing export' -print
It gets nothing ;
I changed into this

frama-c ./ssl/d1_both.c  -main dtls1_process_heartbeat -slicing-level 3 -slice-pragma memcpy -cpp-command "gcc -C -E -I ./include/ -I ./" -then-on 'Slicing export' -print
and I got a crash ;
    Called from file "src/kernel/cmdline.ml", line 732, characters 2-9
         Called from file "src/kernel/cmdline.ml", line 212, characters 4-8

         Unexpected error (Kernel_function.No_Definition).
         Please report as 'crash' at http://bts.frama-c.com/ <http://bts.frama-c.com/>.
         Your Frama-C version is Fluorine-20130601.
         Note that a version and a backtrace alone often do not contain enough

My Question is how can I get a slice like that ?

function A (){
…

memcpy()

function B (){
…
…

function C (){
…

memcpy()

what I want is everything todo with memcpy()  So I want to keep A C and delete B
So how should I choose an entry point ? or How to choose the pragma ??
Hope I’d make my question clear and I have been confused for days
Thanks a lot !!!!!!!