[Frama-c-discuss] EVA: understanding behaviors for undefined functions

Hi Andre,

Thank you very much for your suggestion. I was getting warnings about
preprocessor options before, but never got around to investigating them.
These are the warnings I used to get:

*[kernel] warning: your preprocessor is not known to handle option `
-nostdinc'. If pre-processing fails because of it, please add
-no-cpp-gnu-like option to Frama-C's command-line. If you do not want to
see this warning again, use explicitely -cpp-gnu-like option.*
*[kernel] warning: your preprocessor is not known to handle option `-dD'.
If pre-processing fails because of it, please add -no-cpp-gnu-like option
to Frama-C's command-line. If you do not want to see this warning again,
use explicitely -cpp-gnu-like option.*
*[kernel] warning: trying to preprocess annotation with an unknown
preprocessor.*

After using the `-cpp-extra-args` options, these have now gone.

Regards
Faraz.