Frama-C-discuss mailing list archives
This page gathers the archives of the old Frama-C-discuss archives, that was hosted by Inria's gforge before its demise at the end of 2020. To search for mails newer than September 2020, please visit the page of the new mailing list on Renater.
[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[Frama-c-discuss] ACSL by Example (version 17.2.0 for Frama-C 17, Chlorine)
- Subject: [Frama-c-discuss] ACSL by Example (version 17.2.0 for Frama-C 17, Chlorine)
- From: jens.gerlach at fokus.fraunhofer.de (Gerlach, Jens)
- Date: Wed, 25 Jul 2018 16:19:04 +0000
Dear Frama-C users, The Verification Group at Fraunhofer FOKUS has released a new version (17.2.0) of âACSL by Exampleâ. This version is intended for Frama-C 17 (Chlorine-20180502). Its source can be accessed through Github https://github.com/fraunhoferfokus/acsl-by-example The PDF document can be directly accessed through https://github.com/fraunhoferfokus/acsl-by-example/blob/master/ACSL-by-Example.pdf This is a minor release where we among other things - Slightly change the definition of predicate HasEqualNeighbors and its use in the specification of ,adjacent_find;. - Remove the algorithm âremove' and the more elaborate version of âremove_copy'. We are currently working on new specifications of these algorithms. - Adapt some Coq proofs related to the logic function Count in order to reflect changes in output of Frama-C/WP. - Remove table on ACSL lemmas that had to be proved by Coq. We hope this document helps you in your work with Frama-C/WP. Regards Jens Gerlach
- Prev by Date: [Frama-c-discuss] Frama-Clang 0.0.6 (compatible with Frama-C 17 Chlorine)
- Next by Date: [Frama-c-discuss] Have a course on Frama-C? Add it to the list!
- Previous by thread: [Frama-c-discuss] Frama-Clang 0.0.6 (compatible with Frama-C 17 Chlorine)
- Next by thread: [Frama-c-discuss] Have a course on Frama-C? Add it to the list!