[Frama-c-discuss] ACSL by Example (version 17.2.0 for Frama-C 17, Chlorine)

  • Subject: [Frama-c-discuss] ACSL by Example (version 17.2.0 for Frama-C 17, Chlorine)
  • From: jens.gerlach at fokus.fraunhofer.de (Gerlach, Jens)
  • Date: Wed, 25 Jul 2018 16:19:04 +0000

Dear Frama-C users,

The Verification Group at Fraunhofer FOKUS has released a new version (17.2.0) of “ACSL by Example”.
This version is intended for Frama-C 17 (Chlorine-20180502). Its source can be accessed through Github

            https://github.com/fraunhoferfokus/acsl-by-example

The PDF document can be directly accessed through

            https://github.com/fraunhoferfokus/acsl-by-example/blob/master/ACSL-by-Example.pdf

This is a minor release where we among other things

	- Slightly change the definition of predicate HasEqualNeighbors and its use in the specification of ,adjacent_find;.
	- Remove the algorithm ‚remove' and the more elaborate version of ‚remove_copy'.
	  We are currently working on new specifications of these algorithms.
	- Adapt some Coq proofs related to the logic function Count in order to reflect changes in output of Frama-C/WP.
	- Remove table on ACSL lemmas that had to be proved by Coq.

We hope this document helps you in your work with Frama-C/WP.

Regards

Jens Gerlach