Frama-C-discuss mailing list archives
This page gathers the archives of the old Frama-C-discuss archives, that was hosted by Inria's gforge before its demise at the end of 2020. To search for mails newer than September 2020, please visit the page of the new mailing list on Renater.
[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[Frama-c-discuss] Have a course on Frama-C? Add it to the list!
- Subject: [Frama-c-discuss] Have a course on Frama-C? Add it to the list!
- From: moy at adacore.com (Yannick Moy)
- Date: Fri, 27 Jul 2018 08:46:01 +0200
The teaching committee of FME association is collecting all courses on formal methods, to make it easily searchable/available for teachers and students. If you are giving a course on formal methods, which is the case if you teach Frama-C as part of your course, please take 5 minutes to fill the minuscule online form here: https://fmeteaching.dudaone.com/contact <https://fmeteaching.dudaone.com/contact> I think it's a great initiative, that both academia and industry will benefit from. -- Yannick Moy, Senior Software Engineer, AdaCore -------------- next part -------------- An HTML attachment was scrubbed... URL: <http://lists.gforge.inria.fr/pipermail/frama-c-discuss/attachments/20180727/1b837438/attachment.html>
- Prev by Date: [Frama-c-discuss] ACSL by Example (version 17.2.0 for Frama-C 17, Chlorine)
- Previous by thread: [Frama-c-discuss] ACSL by Example (version 17.2.0 for Frama-C 17, Chlorine)