[Frama-c-discuss] I wrote a blog post about my experiences with Frama-C so far

  • Subject: [Frama-c-discuss] I wrote a blog post about my experiences with Frama-C so far
  • From: tjoppen at acc.umu.se (Tomas Härdin)
  • Date: Wed, 21 Nov 2018 12:01:48 +0100

Hi

As I've written earlier on this list, I'm still a beginner. But I think
someone might still find my experiences so far useful, so I decided to
document them:

http://www.härdin.se/blog/2018/11/20/trying-out-frama-c/

TL;DR: I've been just as successful with Frama-C as SPARK, but aliasing
has been causing grief. I didn't get that far earlier because I don't
know enough Ada to mess around with strings or arrays.

/Tomas