[Frama-c-discuss] Using Coq as prover

Hello Matthias,

I forgot to mention that we had several long running projects together with the Frama-C team.
During these projects I received a lot of direct support from the Frama-C developers with respect to WP in general
and Coq in particular.

> My knowledge in Coq is still quite basic, but here my question really
> is about how to use Frama-C / Coq in combination. It seems to be in
> transition away from the native interface and the examples I found all
> use native:coq or even now completely removed options like
> `-wp-proof`.

As far as I understand it, the interaction of WP with Coq will move away from the native:coq interface
to the Why3 interface.
It might well be that with respect to the coq scripts the changes might not be so severe.
In other words, just start working with native:coq and hope for the best!

Regards

Jens